Business Philosophy and Qualifications
- Provide personalized top notch service
- Be honest and ethical with all clients at all times
- Prove to every client that I am worthy of a life-long real estate relationship based upon my experience, skill set and integrity
- Communicate at all times. Educate every client. Be truthful and straight forward.
- I am a 28 year community resident with an extensive network of connections and resources that I share with my clients
- I am a skilled negotiator with 15 years of experience in the industry
- As a professional, every day I ask myself, "How can I improve and grow?"
- My door is always open, every question is important
- 100% commitment to every client with the goal of exceeding expectations. Expect more!
Awards and Designations
- International President’s Circle 2003-2005, 2013-2014
- International Diamond Society 2006-2012
- Consistently top 6% of CB’s 125,000 sales associates
- GRI, designation of Graduate Realtor’s Institute
- 18 years experience in the industry
- I measure my success by client satisfaction, the relationships I have achieved and the respect I have earned from my peers
Areas of Expertise
I am passionate about every aspect of real estate and embrace all learning opportunities. I closely monitor our local markets. Every day is an opportunity for me to reinvent myself.
“When you're finished changing, you're finished." - Ben Franklin
Internet technology is of key importance in real estate marketing. A home’s first showing is online. I am committed to providing my property listings with maximal exposure by using every tool and innovation available to me. In today's competitive market, a well staged and beautifully photographed home will position it a step above the rest.